This week’s topic is “Randomness“.
Here are my answers to E’M’s questions.
- You’ve been given an oversized elephant that is blind. You cannot get rid of it. What would you do with it? I would ask a safari park if I could pay to put my elephant there, where it can be looked after properly. I am not equipped to look after such a majestic animal.
- If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say? I would tell the governments of our beautiful world to work together. One thing COVID has taught us is we need to be aware of the problems we face. In the UK there needs to be a togetherness of policies. Stop arguing like children, and help make things better.
- What would you want to be famous for in the history books for your country? The fight for freedom in both world wars. As a country, that is the period of history I am most proud of. There are many times in history where we have invaded other countries and taken over their land without thinking of the consequences. We used their people as slaves, all in the name of colonisation.
- Imagine you could only speak gibberish to everyone you encountered for an entire day. What would your gibberish sound like? Blah, blah, blah, but then I probably sound like I talk gibberish most of the time.
- If you lived in a virtual reality world of your own creation, what would it look like? I would live in a house, by the sea. There would be a perfect library, where I would read all the books. My family would be around me, and I could see them every day. I would bake cookies with my granddaughter, and go shopping with my daughter. We would live in a house, where we could have enough room, to give each other space, but also time together.