A post from last year for https://fivedotoh.com/2023/01/27/fandangos-flashback-friday-january-27th/
How would you describe your partner as:
Thanks to https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/author/pensitivity101/ for the inspiration to write about what my partner would be as the following
1. A flower – He would be an orchid because he is expensive, and difficult to look after.
2. A vegetable – My partner would be a potato, solid, dependable, and has many uses (cooking my dinner being one). Also he is very much a couch potato at times.
3. An animal – That is an easy one, my hubby would be a sloth, he watches football most of the day, and rarely goes out after dark.
4. A fruit – He would be an orange – sweet, easy to eat, but full of pips.
5. A car – He would be a Jaguar, as he has always wanted to own one.
6. A drink – A soft drink would be diet cola, as he lives off the stuff.
7. A colour – The only colour he would be is blue (He would be offended if he was any other colour because Chelsea is his beloved football club).
8. A fragrance – If my hubby were a fragrance, he would be a mint. He loves eating mints, and I’m surprised he doesn’t smell of them now.
9. A dessert – A fruit cake because there are many layers to his personality and he is totally mad.
10. A language – Sign language, as he is deaf without his hearing aids. When I make a cup of tea I have to show him the cup. I will have to repeat myself several times, but then he does the same to me.
I had a laugh thinking about what my husband could be as all of these things. The flower I had to really think about, but there were some that just suited him. The picture below was taken about six years ago now. Got to love that cheeky grin.
One thought on “January Silliness – My Answers”
Love it Diana. Thanks for joining in. Great answers.
LikeLiked by 1 person