This week’s topic from E’M is:
“Habits and Routines“
Here are the questions:
- Do you have a daily routine that you are used to, or do you just go with the flow of the new day? I always do things in order of important. At my age the first thing I do is go to the toilet. (Bladder isn’t what it used to be) closely followed by letting my dog out. I will make a coffee, sort out my work stuff, go on my phone.
- Do you do anything in your life habitually that you wish you could stop? I wish I could stop worrying. It is a lifelong thing I have always done since I was a child. Most of the time I am a half glass full sort of person, but I will overthink.
- If habit was the acronym H.A.B.I.T, what would it be short for? H – How – A – Another – B Breathes – I – In – T – Time.
- Are we born with our bad habits? Or do we acquire them from the environment surrounding us? We are not born with any bad habits, but we learn them. From our upbringing, from those around us. From life itself. If we learn bad habits, then we can learn good habits.
- Are you a night owl, early bird, or something else when it comes to sleeping routines? When I am at work I am an early bird, and get up about seven o’clock, going to bed about ten – eleven. When I don’t have work, I can stay up as late as twelve, and not get up until ten.