Who is standing around a cauldron at the beginning of “MacBeth?”
My mum, mother-in-law and me.
2. What happens at the end of “Romeo and Juliet?”
Juliet ditches Romeo and becomes a writer instead.
3. What was “Les Misérables” about?
A group of teachers at the end of a very long term.
4. Why did the Phantom wear a mask?
To rob the party shop of all its tricks.
5. Which cat earned the right to go to the Heavyside Lair?
Tom (In Sympathy for never catching Jerry)
6. “Chicago” wasn’t about women on death row in the 1920s. What was it about?
How to find the the fashion chic long ago.
7. “West Side Story” was based on which of Shakespeare’s plays?
A Midsummer’s Night Dream.
8. Which Disney animated movie turned Broadway musical was inspired by “Hamlet?”
9. “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street” wasn’t about a homicidal barber. What was it about?
A newspaper reporter who was famous for cutting celebrities to shreds.
10. Where did “The King and I” take place?
In a tree house somewhere in the jungle.