- What exactly is the philosopher’s stone?
It is a stone belonging to Phil O Sopher. It is his pet rock.
- What is kept in the Chamber of Secrets?
A four poster bed, where Henry 8th slept, is hidden away at Buckingham Palace.
- Why was Harry Potter known as “The Boy Who Lived”?
He was a boy who loved to party, and lived his life outside the bubble.
- What was the Elder Wand made of?
- What are the Deathly Hallows?
When someone said hello, they would be the first to die.
- Who wrote Magical Me?
- What is a Firebolt?
A lightning rod, which created fire.
- What are the Nimbus 2000, and the Nimbus 2001?
A washing machine and drier.
- What does polyjuice potion do?
Something to turn the person into a parrot.
- What does a portkey do?
Opens the door to a ship.