1. Lucky dip is self explanatory when it comes to gifts, but how did it originate?
It was used in caveman days when they went out hunting, whoever took out the longest hair would stay behind.
2. Why is seven considered a lucky number?
It originates from Snow white and how the dwarves kept her safe.
3. Why is thirteen considered unlucky?
More than a baker’s dozen, and if you eat the last pie you are sick.
4. Why do they say elephants never forget?
It is because they are afraid of mice, and will remember not to cross its path again.
5. How did slippers get so called?
Slippers are called that because you slip into them easily.
6. What are the doldrums?
The doldrums are a set of drums belonging to Barbie.
7. Do igloos have central heating?
Of course they do, underground heating from the fish.
8. What was a jamboree bag?
It is a bag that will hold everything, a bit like Mary Poppins.
9. What were blackjacks?
A tasty sweet that cost only half a pence.
10. Little Boy Blue blew what exactly?
His trumpet, he loved playing jazz.