How would you describe your partner as:
Thanks to https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/author/pensitivity101/ for the inspiration to write about what my partner would be as the following
1. A flower – He would be an orchid because he is expensive, and difficult to look after.
2. A vegetable – My partner would be a potato, solid, dependable, and has many uses (cooking my dinner being one). Also he is very much a couch potato at times.
3. An animal – That is an easy one, my hubby would be a sloth, he watches football most of the day, and rarely goes out after dark.
4. A fruit – He would be an orange – sweet, easy to eat, but full of pips.
5. A car – He would be a Jaguar, as he has always wanted to own one.
6. A drink – A soft drink would be diet cola, as he lives off the stuff.
7. A colour – The only colour he would be is blue (He would be offended if he was any other colour because Chelsea is his beloved football club).
8. A fragrance – If my hubby were a fragrance, he would be a mint. He loves eating mints, and I’m surprised he doesn’t smell of them now.
9. A dessert – A fruit cake because there are many layers to his personality and he is totally mad.
10. A language – Sign language, as he is deaf without his hearing aids. When I make a cup of tea I have to show him the cup. I will have to repeat myself several times, but then he does the same to me.
I had a laugh thinking about what my husband could be as all of these things. The flower I had to really think about, but there were some that just suited him. The picture below was taken about six years ago now. Got to love that cheeky grin.