This week’s topic is “Music“.
Here are my answers to the questions:
- What is your favorite genre of music? I like any time of music, but my favourite singer is Bon Jovi. I love that type of rock music. It is real life music, that makes me feel better.
- What is your least favorite genre of music? House, it is all just a load of noise, and beat.
- What movie has a very memorable soundtrack? Star wars has a memorable sound track. The film franchise has made billions over the years, and many would be able to know the film before they see the credits.
- What are three songs that gets you excited? I Will Survive, by Gloria Gaynor was a song, which helped me when I was a child. When ever I was victimised at school I could sing out my troubles. My second favourite song is My, my, my Delilah. I’m not sure why, but it was a song from my childhood that always made me smile. The last is ”Living on a Prayer”. I love this song and something I can rock in the car to.
- What was the last song that you listened to? I’m not sure what song I listened to last. It was probably off the local radio and I wasn’t listening properly.