This week’s topic from E’M’s Sunday Ramble is “Would You Rather?“.
Here are my answers to the questions:
- Would you rather be the hero that saved the girl or the villain that took over the world? I would rather be the hero, who saved the girl. I wouldn’t be that great of a villain because I would feel too guilty about being the bad guy.
- Would you rather have a skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos that appear all over your body whenever you are dishonest? My emotions fluctuate from day to day, and I would be like a rainbow.
- Would you rather have unlimited pizza for life or unlimited tacos for life? I have just found a love for Mexican food, so it would be unlimited tacos because you can change the fillings to make it less boring.
- Would you rather own a key that can open any door for you or be able to visit any place you want? I would want to visit any place I wanted, because then I could visit friends and family across the world.
- Would you rather wake up in a dark forest or wake up on a deserted beach? A deserted beach, and I would bring a novel, and a good supply of cake.