This week’s topic is “Technology and The Future“.
Here are the questions:
- Are there any applications on your mobile device, tablets, etc. that you cannot live without? Feel free to ramble about them! Maybe we will learn new apps that will become important in our own lives. I don’t really have apps that I cannot live without. I go through phases. The only one I rely on is WhatsApp.
- Do you prefer Apple or Android? Don’t really care, I lived in a world without technology and a tablet is a tablet to me.
- Windows OS or MacOS? Never used MacOS, so I wouldn’t be able to compare the two. i
- What do you wish that you would have placed in a time capsule 15+ years ago to have access to now? Pokémon cards my children used to play with. Some of them are pretty rare now and worth money.
- When you think of the what the world will look like 50 years from now, what does that future look like through your eyes? Go as sci-fi and/or fantasy as you would like and ramble on however you wish to ramble I think we would be living in a virtual world. Games will all be virtual and we will be wearing headsets for watching television. Even get to meet the actors in films with a swipe left or right. We would have travelled to Mars by them Technology will just keep getting more technical. We will be driving electric cars, perhaps even cars that can drive themselves. There will be robot like humans, and our consciousness will be go into those when our bodies have outgrown them.