This week’s topic, from Sunday Ramble, is “Kitchen and Food“.
There are alternate questions for those that do not do much in the kitchen. I hope you enjoy the ramble!
Here are the questions:
- When you are in the kitchen cooking (or cleaning), do you have anything playing in the background (i.e.,TV, music, Julia Childs, etc.) while you are completing your tasks? If you are not someone who cooks or does chores in your kitchen, think of another chore or task. While you are doing that task, do you have anything going on in the background? I don’t tend to have anything on in the background when I am cleaning. My husband does most of the cooking in our house, and he doesn’t have any music playing either
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten that someone cooked for you? I’m not really someone that takes risks. Since losing weight, I have eaten more vegetables and spice. I like sweet chilli, and makes salad taste better. Nothing weird has been cooked for me.
- Thinking of that weird food, did you like it enough to eat it again or get the recipe? No, but diet cola chicken is delicious.
- What’s the food you usually refuse to share? Cheesecake, I can eat a whole one to myself.
- Do you use recipes when you cook, or do you have your own way of cooking the food that you love? If you are not the person who cooks in your household, pick a task that has directions/instructions. Do you follow the directions or put them to the side?
- Bonus: Pick three smells in your kitchen that make you happy when you smell them. Coffee, bacon, and hot chocolate.