This week’s topic from E.M is:
“Sunday, Monday, Happy Days”
- What is at least one thing that makes you happy today? I love spending time with my daughter, but this weekend has been super busy. From babysitting yesterday, to doing a car boot today. So I’m happy to rest, and not do anything for a few hours.
- What is one thing that happened last week that made you feel positive and happy? That is hard, as a lot has been happening this week. My ceiling was being repaired, but thankfully it is nearly over. I have a ceiling without holes, and within a few days it will be finished.
- What is your positive personal mantra? (Mantra means “a statement or slogan repeated frequently” via Oxford Dictionary.) I will survive!
- What is the nicest act you secretly did for someone? I’m not sure, but I tend to try and be kind to whoever I meet.
- What is one hobby you would like to try? I would like to try parachuting as a hobby. I’ve done the virtual sky dives, but would like to do the real thing.
- Bonus Question: What is your go-to song to belt out in the shower? I will survive, by Gloria Gaynor.
One thought on “A Walk on the Happy”
Great song choice and mantra! You are definitely a survivor! Thanks for rambling with me again, Diana!
LikeLiked by 1 person