Here are the questions:
- When did you start your blog? I started my blog just under a year ago. I had just self published my book, ”It Won’t Happen Again”. I found a group of like minded people. Word prompts abound, great posts to read, and I am enjoying it so far. I love the depth of authors who blog.
- Did you start with a theme, or did it come later on? My theme or rather my website name has always been ”Writer Ravenclaw”. I am a Harry Potter fan. When my daughter was young we read the books together.
- What is your favorite post that you have ever written on your blog? I don’t really have a favourite post, but there are some I like more than others.
- Do you share your blog with friends and family, or do you keep your blogging world separate from them? My family and friends don’t really blog. When I tell them about my writing, they don’t really listen, as they think it is more a hobby. I do let my fellow authors know. I belong to a writing group, so most of them blog anyway.
- What is the best advice you could give someone who is new to blogging? Have fun, see what looks good to you. Be guided by other people’s opinion, but don’t be bogged down by their opinion. As in life, everyone is different and will like different styles.