This week’s topic from E’M’s Sunday Ramble is Uplifting Chatter.
- When you feel negative, what techniques do you use to bring yourself up to feeling positive? I think about the things, or people in my life, who make me feel better. The fact I have two beautiful, amazing grown up children. Both of them caring, kind, and who make me proud. I will always love and protect those I love, and them being in my life is much better than money could ever buy.
- What is a smell that made you smile when you woke up today? The smell of my coffee – the first cup of the day.
- An owl is known for its wisdom, what are you known for? I am known for being kind, and fiercely protective of my family.
- Do you know any good recipes? If so, can you share one? (If you don’t cook, tell me your favorite food recipe that someone else makes for you.) I’m not a great cook, but I can cook a good casserole. Although, all I do is chuck ingredients in the slow cooker and hope for the best. I am not well known to time my cooking, and most things I burn.
- How do you console the people around you? (Online or in-person) I try and empathise with what they are going through. Life has a habit of throwing curveballs, but you can cope with things more easily with friends and family sharing the burden. I will bring them into a hug if in person, tell them I love them. On line I will just let them speak because talking about your problems with someone else will always make them feel less daunting.