The questions today from https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/07/22/fibbing-friday-22nd-july/ made me giggle.
1. What do Donald and Daffy have in common? They are both prone to anger issues and have taken part in groups to help them relax. They’re doing much better now, and don’t lose their temper half as much. When one feels like they are going to explode they ring the other to calm down. Donald has days where his nephews make him want to go quackery and Daffy calls his mentor when Bug’s Bunny steals his carrots.
2. Drake is to Hen as Cob is to Corn.
3. How many eggs can a peacock lay? The Guinness World Record is eighty. The father had quite a shock, I can tell you.
4. If you’re out for a duck, what’s happened? You’ve been persuaded to buy a duck from a pet shop.
5. What is the collective noun for a group of ducks? A Waddle of ducks.
6. What is the fastest duck (can reach speeds of up to 80mph apparently) Donald, once he has finished his anger management course. Daffy is a close second.
7. Why do ducks drink water through a tube in their bill? It would fall out otherwise.
8. What is the largest breed of duck? Donald other wise known as Grumpy Duck. He is currently going to a slimming group to lose weight.
9. Why do ducks have three eyelids? To help them keep an eye on predators on the river. Although Donald uses his to try and sweet talk his wife into buying cakes.
10. Why do we say ‘like a duck out of water?’ When a duck is out of water, that’s when he is most grumpy. It is a term used when someone is in a mood and the only thing to make them happy is to put them back in water.
One thought on “Donald, Daffy, a Waddle of Ducks”
Thanks for joining in Diana. Fun answers.
LikeLiked by 1 person