For the last https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/last-fibbing-friday-of-september-2022/ Pensitivity101 has given us these abbreviations.
1. GBP – Grow Big Potatoes – Especially during these times you need to save money.
2. USD – Under Supervision Duty – otherwise known as Babysitting.
3. CHF – Coping Height Fears – Making sure you breath properly before doing a parachute jump.
4. EUR – Everything Under Rotation – When it all goes wrong when you jump.
5. DOP – Dive over People – Taking a breather before you right yourself.
6. INR – Infra Red – Goggles to see in the dark.
7. ISK – In the SKi – That feeling before you float down to earth.
8. JPY – Jump Position Yay – When you are finally on the ground after doing a parachute jump.
9. MYR – May You Relish – The drink at the bar after doing a parachute jump.
10. THB -Then Home the Brave – Sleeping is the best activity to end the day.
One thought on “Abbreviate”
Excellent ideas! Thanks for joining in.
LikeLiked by 1 person