This week from https://sparksfromacombustiblemind.wordpress.com/
1. From Here to Eternity. Boris Johnson (his life as prime minister)
2. The Glass Mountain. Gru, he needed all those glasses to look after his minions.
3. The Shining.
4. Little Women. They are the cousins of the seven dwarfs.
5. Pride and Prejudice. Batman, he lost his pride because he had to go on a training course when he put The Joker in jail too many times.
6. I want it all – King Bob, after he was demoted from being King, he spent most of his days telling the other minions what to do, they didn’t like it, and he soon understood to behave in the correct way.
7. Bat out of Hell Batman, after his recent training course. Being too nice was getting on his nerves.
8. Space Oddity – Thor, with his recent battles with confidence, he has gone on a long journey to another universe to start again.
9. Help! Gru, he needs help because all his minions are getting out of hand, especially King Bob, who now has a complex.
10. For Your Eyes Only. Thor, he wrote a diary, and whenever he felt bad about himself, he would look in his book to give him confidence.