Another Fibbing Friday list, https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/10/21/fibbing-friday-21st-october/ and my answers.
- Jonah wasn’t swallowed by a whale…he was swallowed by a string of debt. He lived on the streets, where he sold little toy whales to make a living.
- Who (or what) could make even the fiercest pirate quake in his boots? A toddler having a tantrum. I mean even the toughest of parents find that age group difficult.
- What did Huckleberry Finn have to really paint? He loved painting his boat, red, and orange being his favourite shades.
- What is the best food that can be paired with red wine? Nothing, red wine is too tart for me.
- What’s the best thing to wear in the sun? A sun lounger, an umbrella, and a good book.
- Why do dogs chase after cars? They need to tell their owner about buying chicken – they always forget.
- What did the cat say to its kitten about the humans? You need to show them how to hunt, they are useless. The best way is to leave a dead bird by the back door.
- Goldfish are not fish. What are they? They are whales in training
- What would you rather do instead of sleeping? Reading a book, then I can travel to any part of the world I want to. I can even time travel or follow an undercover policeman.
- The Phantom didn’t haunt the Opera House…he haunted the house on the hill. There were so many ghosts, he never felt alone.
One thought on “All Caught Up”
Thanks for joining in Diana
LikeLiked by 1 person