- Why does garlic repel vampires?
It gives them garlic breath on their dates with witches.
- What do you need to kill a werewolf?
You need a bottle of Ketchup and three blood oranges.
- What is the purpose of a Jack-o-lantern?
It is used to carry treats when going trick or treating. It is a bit like Hermione’s magic bag. It fills up as you go along.
- What exactly is a ghoul?
It is an acronym for Ghosts, haunting, over us league.
- Why can’t vampires enter a home unless invited?
It has something to do with the lighting when they go in a house. If they’re not invited it is like being in the sun for them.
- Why can’t vampires cross running water?
Their cloaks will get wet and they cannot change into bats.
- What does a chupacabra eat?
Candy, especially Christmas candy.
- What is the name of the three-headed dog that guards the gates of the underworld?
- Who are the Stygian Witches?
Mary, Mungo, and Midge (Showing my age now)
- What alcoholic beverage is thought to be the true origin of witches’ brew?
Two parts whisky,
One part rum,
Shaken, not stirred.