- What was Fahrenheit 451 about?
About Frank Fahrenheit and his climb up Mount Everest when he was just ten years old. It took him 451 hours to climb to the top. He was the first cub to with the mountaineering award.
- In 1984, who or what was “Big Brother”?
1n 1984 Big Brother was the largest whale in the entire world.
- What do the Hunger Games supposedly commemorate?
It is a game designed by all the slimming clubs in the UK. The winner gets a large cake all to themselves.
- What exactly was the Andromeda Strain?
When Santa got stuck in the chimney he strained his andromeda. If it wasn’t for the doctors he wouldn’t have delivered presents again.
- What was Logan’s Run about?
It is a run on the bank in the depression. Logan got so worried about his two pence (wanted to feed the pigeons) he caused a panic. The bank was emptied and went bankrupt. (maybe I’ve changed a name or two)
- What is the difference between the red pill and the blue pill in The Matrix?
The red pill is the first pillar box in England, before that all the pillar boxes were blue. The Matrix, or the post office as it is more commonly known thought they would more visible.
- What is the significance of the different hats in The Adjustment Bureau?
Everyone’s head size is different (some are bigger than others) The different hats tell you who is an insufferable know it all.
- What happens to all the Martians at the end of The War of the Worlds?
They moved to the rainforest where they could hide in plain sight until they could regain their strength to strike again.
- What vessel does Capt. Nemo pilot?
A motorised glider.
- What do Axel, Otto, and Hans find at the center of the earth?
A large marble filled with chocolate.