1. What did the Three Wise Men bring as gifts to the babe in the stables?
2. Band Aid had a Number One hit with the same record 3 times. What was it?
3. Why is Rudolph’s nose red?
4. Who was Santa’s Little Helper?
5. What will you find on Quality Street?
6. What is egg nog?
7. Who is Saint Nick?
8. Where is Christmas Island?
9. What does Feliz Navidad mean?
10. What is a gobbler?
- The three wise men brought a warm drink, baby clothes and a blanket for Mary.
- Now it is four, the sausage roll song, probably next year will be the fifth.
- Rudolf’s nose is red because he crashed into Big Ben, the chimes will never be the same again.
- Santa’s little helper is his pet frog, he hops from present to present writing names.
- Toby Toffee, he is always alone at Christmas while everyone is having a good time.
- Egg Nog is the top of the egg when it is boiled, it is sliced off and never eaten.
- St Nick is Santa Clause, there is no other person who can step into his shoes.
- Christmas Island is near the North Pole and Santa Clause spends his summer vacation there.
- Feliz Navidad means Cat Nativity, they hold it every Christmas for all the animal pals.
- A gobbler is me at Christmas – Turkey, trimmings, chocolate, whisky, biscuits and a trip to a slimming club in the new year.
Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate, and a restful day for those who don’t.