My answers to https://iwriteher.com/
- What is the hardest thing about facing your fears? I can advise others to face their fears, but not great at taking my own advice. For me it is a fear that I will say the wrong thing. Instead of facing my fears, I run away and say nothing.
- What do you hope you are remembered for? For being kind, thoughtful and protective of those I love.
- Name three of your favorite achievements. Having my children, being part of an amazing family, and writing my play and book.
- Who encourages you the most? My children encourage me the most, they believe in me even when I don’t believe in myself.
- If you could travel anywhere and money were no object, where would you go and for how long? I would travel to America to see my bestie. It has been so long since we’ve seen each other. I was fifteen when she left with her parents, and we are still in contact. I love her so much, and she is more like a sister to me than anything.
- If you knew the date of your death, what two things would you make sure to do before you died? Spend time with my family, have a massive party, drink, dance and be generally merry. I would travel the world, and visit all the places I could never afford. Once I had seen my bestie, I would go and see my nephew and his family, then I would take me Granddaughter, daughter and son anywhere they wanted to go. I would go to Italy where my father was stationed in the second world war, and see the little church he mentioned.
- What is your favorite ethnic food? I love sweet and sour, prawn crackers and fried rice on the side.