This week’s topic, from E’M’s Sunday Ramble is “How Are You?“.
Here are my answers their questions:
- How is the weather where you are today? It has been sunny today, but still a little cold. At least it isn’t raining, but the day hasn’t ended yet. In a couple of months I am going on a family holiday, and hopefully it will be a lot warmer.
- What is the perfect weekend vibe for you and yours? Chilling in front of the television, watching a few detective programmes. A chocolate bar, cake, and coffee.
- What song is the theme song of your world today? I will survive.
- What color encompasses how you feel today? Yellow, a colour that shows Spring is on its way.
- What is something that makes you feel good today? Spending time with my daughter and granddaughter. I am thankful for family, and know I am lucky they are safe and happy.
One thought on “How are You?”
That’s a great theme song, and your weather sounded pretty beautiful! I hope you have a good holiday when you go!
My daughter and grandbaby are the highlights in my life also. Thanks for telling me how you are doing and rambling with me 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person