My take on questions from Fibbing Friday
1. According to the song, what colour is love? The colour of love is blue, like the tranquil sea, or the sky on a sunny day.
2. Who sang about a Green Door? The prime minister, he wanted to paint number ten green, but the voters wouldn’t allow him.
3. What colour ribbon is used to adorn old oak trees? Yellow, pink, blue, red to show we are all different, but we are all the same.
4. What colour is associated with Lily? Pink, my granddaughter Lillith loves pink.
5. Who had 99 Red Balloons? The prime minister, he was given them by the chancellor because he was upset about his green door.
6. Black is Black, but what did he want back? His snooker table.
7. What colour was the People Eater? He was black, he could hide in the shadows and eat them.
8. What colour is Bing’s Christmas? Blue, he never did get his white Christmas.
9. Godley and Creme didn’t want to be under your …………. what? Christmas tree, as a present.
10. Brown Sugar was a massive hit for which group? The chancellor and the prime minister. They decided to ban white sugar and this was to promote how brown sugar was better.