Thanks pensitivity101 for another Fibbing Friday
- What did the couch say to the toilet? Don’t get too settled up there, my cushions are comfier.
- What caused the last traffic jam in town? The latest game for the Xbox (version 2000). They are saying that this one has one new feature than the rest.
- What really powers the Internet? Electric cycles.
- What is really between Trump’s ears? It is hard to tell with all his blustering,
- What is in the heart of Africa? A beautiful lion, it roams through the plains, spreading magic wherever it goes.
- What was the last meal eaten in the Garden of Eden? An apple pie, with hot custard.
- Who built the pyramids in the Yucatan? Professor Snape, it was where his secret hideout was. He didn’t want Voldemort to find out he was conspiring against him. It was a bit like the room of requirement, and was linked to Hogwarts.
- What is the highest form of flattery? Bird song in the morning, they only sing to those whose lives will be changed for the better.
- Speakeasies were not secret bars, what were they? They were places where poetry was spoken out loud. It was a place you could speak easy.
- Alcatraz isn’t a prison, what is it really? It is a famous Speakeasy, where all the best poetry was read.
- What is in hamburger? More like who. He was called Hamish Burger, the most famous poet of all.
- What is the real question and answer to number #12? Why was Hamish Burger never recognised? He couldn’t cope with the limelight and took up farming instead.
One thought on “Questions”
Great answers Diana. Thanks for joining in.
LikeLiked by 2 people