This week from https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/author/pensitivity101/ has no theme at all and just a mish mash of silly questions inviting you to give sillier answers.
1. What is liquid gold? A whisky and lemonade with lots of ice. Just the thing after a long day at work.
2. What is housemaid’s knee? It is a painting in the Louvre, and next to the Mona Lisa. De-Vinci painted it, and as a lesser painting it wasn’t found until someone looked under some floorboards.
3. Why is the Eiffel Tower so named? People on top of the tower would fall off.
4. Can elephants swim? Yes, they can do the elephant crawl. It is slow, but they get there in the end.
5. What is a pot hole? It is the part where you are so high, you keep falling down holes.
6. What is a woolly pulley? It is a strand at the top of a woolly jumper. You pull it and the wool unravels into a ball again.
7. What is a tap washer? Like a dish washer, but you put taps inside.
8. Why do we have warts on our fingers but corns on our toes? Warts are on our fingers because they are more bumpy than corns. Corns look like sweetcorn, so that’s why we have corns on our toes.
9. What is a pendulum? it is a pen that you write with when you are glum. It is in blue ink, and helps you feel more positive.
10. Where will you find a pupil and iris? In a classroom, and Iris is the name of the teacher. They are a specialist in point, evidence, explain and link. Writing paragraph, so pupils can pass their GCSE exams.
One thought on “Fibbing Friday Fibs”
Good answers Diana. Thanks for playing along.
LikeLiked by 1 person