Written in response to https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/12/30/fibbing-friday-30th-december-2022/
. 1. What is a dentist? A dentist is a person who repairs cars. They have to put more dents in before they smooth it.
2. What is a paralegal? They are from the parachute regiment, and the first women to join the army.
3. What is a Nanny? She is everything from cook, cleaner, and teacher.
4. What is an auditor? An auditor will always say or, it is a condition, mostly used for advertisers.
5. What is a programmer? They are the one in charge of the remote, choosing the programmes they want to watch.
6. What is a cartographer? Not a what, but a who, the person who thinks of symbols to put on maps.
7. What is a musician? It is a cow, who plays the bassoon.
8. What is a cordwainer? It comes from the north of England, and they show people how to get to Newcastle.
9. What is a taxidermist? A driver, who only drives in the middle of the day.
10. What is a penciller? A tablet, which changes into liquid (for old people to swallow medicine without the bitter aftertaste.