Posted a day after today, but my Flashback Friday post https://fivedotoh.com/2022/10/14/fandangos-flashback-friday-october-14th/
- Exactly what did Columbus do in 1492?
He set sail on his epic journey of personal discovery. He wanted to be an actor and wanted to learn from other cultures.
- Why does Canada celebrate Thanksgiving in October rather than November as the US does?
They are a month behind, it’s because the snow has stopped the clocks.
- Why do we carve pumpkins into Jack-o-lanterns for Halloween?
In honour of Jack Lantern, a magician of the best quality, who last trick failed miserably.
- If “octo-” means eight, then why is October the tenth month?
August and September were added on later on in time.
- Why do kids dress up in costumes and go trick-or-treating on Halloween?
They’re not in costume, ghosts hijack the night because they love candy.
- What is the movie, Hocus Pocus about?
Three witches from Macbeth, in a remake with them as the stars.
- In the Movie, Halloween, why was Michael Myers sent to an insane asylum when he was only six years old?
He predicted time travel would happen in his lifetime.
- Continuing from the previous question, what did Myers do when he escaped approximately fifteen years later?
He went back to the past to help his younger self.
- What was the movie, Lost Boys about?
It is about three brothers on a quest to find Michael Myers. He got trapped in time when he went to help his younger self.
- According to legend, why don’t vampires have a reflection?
They use vanishing cream on their skin, it helps them heal if they have been in sunlight.