1. Where did Fireworks originate?
They originated in America, they are a baseball team who won the league for ten years in a row. Named the Fireworks because of how they zoomed around the bases.
2. What gives fireworks their colour?
Squeezed grapes, oranges, bananas, blueberries and watermelon
3. What does PGI stand for?
Pigment grows inward (for colours in fireworks.
4. What is the difference between a Firework and a Firecracker?
A firework is someone who works in a oven factory and a fire cracker is someone who makes crackers at Christmas.
5. Which country uses fireworks on August 20th to mark it National Celebration Day?
Iceland, to celebrate the end of summer.
6. What is a sparkler?
A cocktail made out of popping candy and rum.
7. Who is the largest manufacturer and exporter of fireworks in the world?
British Telecom, it is their new version of the internet.
8. To what does baozhang refer?
A wireless connector for the fireworks system, meant to make it the fastest in the world
9. Who composed Music for The Royal Fireworks?
Bon Jovi, it is his next big hit.
10. What is a Chocolate Bomb?
Baileys, a shot of rum, Belgian Chocolate, and raspberry liquor (best served cold) I think I may see if that works for Christmas.