his week’s topic is “Books“.
Here are the questions:
- Do you prefer digital, paperback, or hard bound books? I much prefer paperback or hard bound books. I don’t like reading digital books, it isn’t the same. I want to be able to turn the pages and get the feel of the book.
- Do you have a library full of books or just your favourite tales? I haven’t got a library as such, but there are many places I have books. I like reading anything set in the second world war, or where women are featured as strong characters.
- Harry Potter, Narnia, or Twilight? (You can choose all three or pick and choose.) My blog name is Writer Ravenclaw, so Harry Potter. I read the stories with my daughter, and she loved them too. It created a bond over books that wouldn’t have been there otherwise.
- Do you like when books are turned into movies? Why or why not? It depends. The first Harry Potter movie was way better than the book. Prisoner of Azkaban was a brilliant movie and followed the book impeccably. Half Blood Prince, was the movie where my daughter wanted to throw something at the screen.
- What is a book that you have read over and over again? The Harry Potter series of books, there is something great about being part of a magical world, where anything is possible.