This week’s topic is “Life and Positivity“.
E’M’s Sunday Ramble have asked alternate questions for those who do not do much in the kitchen. This is my take on the ramble.
Here are the questions:
- What are the greatest attributes about you that make you feel good about yourself? I am kind, and whatever I do in my life, I try and be the best person I can be. Helping my grown up children, whether it be typing out what my son wants to write for his web comic, or going shopping with my daughter.
- What is/are your biggest motivation/s to get things done? Mostly it is a deadline. I don’t like things half done. When I was writing my play, the motivation was that it needed to be completed before a certain date. I work as well as devote time to my writing. Sometimes this isn’t easy, and sometimes I need to take care of myself to be there for others.
- Do you have any tips that could help others with their own motivation? Make sure you take a certain amount of time during the day to complete a project. Even an hour a day will help. I have found I can get quite a lot done in an hour. Give yourself a bit of space sometimes. Do something you enjoy if you find the pressure of a deadline too much.
- As you are sitting there reading this question, look around you. What item in your home/work/car (wherever you are) made you smile when you looked at it? My coffee cup, in the shape of a cauldron. It is a Harry Potter mug, brought by my husband. It has pictures of hats, glasses, Hedwig, cauldron, snitches and stars. It is just the right size for a coffee. Mugs need to be a decent size, otherwise it is not worth the coffee inside.
- What always makes you laugh and smile in your life? That’s easy, my granddaughter. She has turned two, and is the funniest little girl. A little whirlwind. We haven’t been able to see her this week, my daughter has got COVID, but thankfully she is okay. A few weeks ago we went to the park, and it is great to see my husband’s face light up when she is there.
2 thoughts on “Sunday Ramble – Positive”
Great advice about motivation! I wrote that down to make time to complete a project and take time for me! You said so many wonderful things about yourself too. Those little whirlwinds make life more beautiful and clear too 🙂 Thanks for rambling with me, and I agree about the coffee cup size. The bigger, the better 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am so glad you have your grandbaby to make you laugh and smile! That coffee mug sounds so cool too!
LikeLiked by 1 person