pensitivity101 gives us these April Fool’s Questions.
1. Why was the Mona Lisa smiling that enigmatic smile? She was thinking about The Laughing Cavalier. They were going out on a date at The Eiffel Tower. The modern woman she was going Dutch.
2. Who painted The Laughing Cavalier? The Mona Lisa, it was how they met.
3. As per the song why was the Policeman laughing? The policeman was laughing when he saw Mona and François (The Laughing Cavalier) on their date. She threw a glass of red wine over him when he leaned in for a kiss.
4. Who sang ‘I started a Joke?’ Francois, because he got really drunk after the date went horribly wrong. Mona went off with the waiter instead, and went to a nightclub.
5. From which film did Little April Shower come from? The date was in April, and the shower referred to the crying of the Laughing Cavalier.
6. What was the family harvesting in the Panorama programme on April 1st 1957? They were harvesting Easter eggs. They only grow on fertile ground, and are watered with milk.
7. Who played the Court Jester? Mona Lisa, she met him on Tinder, and took him for all his money.
8. Why are Jokers wild? They had all their money stolen.
9. In which country is April 1st officially a bank holiday? France, it is when Mona’s first date was. It started a crime spree on her behalf. She was only caught in a police sting.
10. If today is your birthday, what star sign are you? Sagittarius, as the clocks moved forward more than an hour. It moved eight months.
One thought on “Friday Fibs”
Lol Diana! Awesome fibs! 💖💖😘
LikeLiked by 1 person