Sparks From A Combustible Mind questions for share your world this week and my answers are easy.
- What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back? Eat chocolate and then go to Slimming World afterwards only saying the healthy snacks you have eaten.
- What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed by, that you didn’t realize embarrassed you? I’m embarrassed by where I live, but I shouldn’t be because at least I own my own home.
- If Australia (including New Zealand and Tasmania – which I KNOW are different countries); the UK, Ireland, Germany, the USA, and Brazil or Italy were represented by one food, which would it be for each? New Zealand – Lamb The UK – A full English Breakfast (sausages, bacon, eggs, fried bread, mushrooms) The USA – Burgers, Germany – sausages, Brazil – anything spicy, Italy – pizza.
- What might happen if Goldilocks and the Three Bears were set in modern times? Goldilocks will have an injunction about entering the house. She would have a lovely ankle bracelet to go with those golden locks.
- Where was the most most embarrassing or inappropriate place you’ve passed audible gas? I have an issue at the moment where I pass gas often. There is a technical name for it beginning with D, but I can’t remember where from. When I am at work I often stand at the back so nobody else can smell it lol.
If you celebrate it, how was your Mother’s Day? What did you do? If you don’t (because you’re a single guy or it’s not in your culture) please share something fun you did recently.
I went for a meal with my daughter and son – we went to Harvester and had our first meal out in a few years. COVID has taken the last couple of Mother’s day.