Sparks From A Combustible Mind questions for Fibbing Friday
- What’s behind the 8 ball? The seven ball, it is extremely shy and doesn’t like to be around other balls.
- What’s up the creek? The paddle, it wanted to go for for a ride on the yellow submarine.
- What is hanging when one says, “Hang ten”? Pegs are hanging, and on the tenth, it is lucky. So they say hang ten.
- What size pole is it that you wouldn’t touch someone with? We got to keep some distance so five feet.
- How do you feel when you’re on cloud nine? Like you can float on air, and all your troubles will pop away.
- What does “at sixes and sevens” mean? It’s an old bingo term. When you call on a full house on the numbers six and seven, you win the jackpot.
- Do you take five? No, five packets of chocolates is too much.
- Which sport is referenced when the term “four bagger” is used? When you want to buy four packets of chocolates, without putting on weight.
- How many rings in the circus? Seven, it is a lucky number for the clowns.
- What is the loneliest number? Thirteen, nobody wants to be with him because he never brings his money with him.
One thought on “Friday Fibbing”
Good answers Diana.
LikeLiked by 1 person