Every Friday, we have fibs on a Friday. This week Pensivity gives us ten questions for Fibbing Friday and we can answer the questions, but with a twist.
1. Who was known as The Iron Lady? The Iron Lady was married to Iron Man, she was the woman, who made sure his identity was a secret.
2. Who was Diana Prince? She was a famous author, who wrote about April showers, May showers, and why it rained. She loved going outside in her wellington boots and splashing in puddles.
3. Who was She Who Must Be Obeyed? Maggie Thatcher, her parliamentary colleagues wouldn’t dare go against her. They were worried about what she carried in her handbag.
4. Who was The Virgin Queen? No-one knows, it is a myth as old as time
5. Who was Dick Grayson better known as? Richard Attenborough, because he spent so much time talking about the planet.
6. Who was The Forces Sweetheart? Maggie Thatcher, they had pictures of her handbag on all their planes, with the motto, ”This lady’s not for turning”.
7. Who was Sir Percy Blakeney? Maggie Thatcher’s husband. He changed his name when he got married to Maggie.
8. Who was Shirley Crabtree? A famous western actor, whose famous catchphrase was ”reach for the stars”.
9. Who did Arthur Wellesley become known as? Take out a few ”e’s” and there you are.
10. Who was The Wizard of Menlo Park? The Wizard of Oz. He moved there when Dorothy went back home.