Friday, and the fibs from https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/09/23/fibbing-friday-23rd-september/ are here for all of us on Word press.
1. Why did all the dinosaurs die? They died because they didn’t want to relocate away from winter.
2. Why are there so many stories about the great flood? Because they are homesick about living in the UK. We have a lot of rain. Our version of a drought is three weeks without rain.
3. What happened at Hadrian’s wall? It is where Humpty Dumpty and the Kings horses met. He had a little bit of a problem with gambling and was paying them off.
4. How long was the hundred years war? Generals said it was a hundred years, but that was only to get Humpty Dumpty to place a bet. It actually lasted one year.
5. Why was it all quiet on the western front? Everyone was playing football and eating Christmas pudding.
6. What was the Boxer Rebellion all about? They didn’t like the term Boxer dog. A peace-loving species, they wanted to be called Flower.
7. What caused the Titanic to sink? It was top heavy with food.
8. Why do they want us to remember the Main? Because they would eat the dessert first instead of starting with the main.
9. What happened to Amelia Earhart? She retired in the Bahamas and took up art.
10. Who was involved in the Iran Contra scandal? Boris Johnson, he held a party there just after he got married. It was expensive, and all of parliament were there.