Written in response to https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2022/11/18/fibbing-friday-18th-november/
1. Why do we say it’s raining cats and dogs? Because cats and dogs don’t like being wet.
2. What is meant by ‘The elephant in the room?’ It is a version of Cluedo, where the elephant is the killer in the zoo.
3. What is downsizing? When you lose weight and go down a dress size.
4. What is a Panto Dame? The horse, one part is the dame, and the other runs into the audience.
5. What is pumpernickel? It is a pumpkin, sold at half price, when it is just beginning to go off.
6. What’s the difference between poison ivy and poison oak? Not a lot, the ivy strangles the skin, and the oak flattens the skin.
7. What is a plimsoll line? It is the line when you have been running for miles and you are sweating so much it makes a mark.
8. What are waffles? What most men do when watching the football.
9. How can you beat inflation? Put a hole in the rubber.
10. What is catsup? It’s when a cat climbs an oak tree and gets stuck in the branches. The firemen have to rescue it.
One thought on “Fibs on a Friday”
Thanks Diana. Snap on #9
LikeLiked by 1 person